Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer in the city.

Trondhiem does not have the best weather in the world. Or actually when it's good, it's really good, but the weather is usually not that good. But it's been absolutely wonderful the last couple of days. Even though I've had to study for my exams(last one tomorrow!), I just couldn't help my self, I had to get out end enjoy the weather. Luckily I found the perfect spot where I could soak up the sun all without any interruptions. Only me and my not so interesting book.


After roasting my self for a while in the sun i went inside and made my self a smashing good green lunch. Green apples, kiwi and vanilla yoghurt. YUM! I love it when you have great mealt like that, and you realise that it's actually really healthy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers