Sunday, October 9, 2011

Come on Motivation!

I really like my studies. The are really interesting, and I feel that I have the freedom to make what I want out of them. I do feel motivated by the line of study. But when it actually comes to doing stuff, I suddenly just stop doing. Am I just really lazy? I don't really know. I feel lazy even though I don't want to be. Probably just the least structured person ever. Its so irritating to not understand why. Why am I like this?
A blit lazy, a bit afraid of doing well, and some what of a time management issue. Its usually better when I have a bit to much to do. Then I HAVE to structure my time. Maybe it will help to write it all out.
We'll see...
Now, I'm gonna be the great student I am and read a bit before going to bed(and maybe watch an episode of Modern Family as well). And tomorrow I'll wake up happy and ready for October fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers