Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dinner dining

I had such a nice evening with one of my best friends at the coolest diner ever. Diners isn't really something you find in Norway, but this place had really gone all in. It was a perfect mix of retro and new, and both the food and the staff was super. Having a good(or bad) waiter can really mean a lot for the whole experience of a restaurant, and in this case it was really good.
I ordered a Hawaiian style burger (which I tend to do if I have the option)with coleslaw and fries. You could really taste that it all was made with love. And all the food is ecological too!
We decided to go for a blueberry pie for dessert. We were after all at an "American" diner. The pie was so good that I want to go back there and have some more right now, though my stomach disagrees with me. Perfectly balanced between sour and sweet, and with a good scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
The beer lover in me was also very pleased to find a big(at least for Norwegian standards) selection of beer. I ended up with a Brooklyn East India Pale Ale as a good end to a great evening



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers