Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Risky hair

Sorry that I have been so vacant these past couple of days. I was cast for doing some hair modeling, and my hair vent from platinum blond to black yesterday(!). Today is the day of the show, and I will get make up and my hair will be cut on stage. An experience a bit out of the ordinary for me. But a fun one though. And I do get a free hair cut, and I get to try out a colour I never would have tried on my own.
I don't understand why people are so afraid of having fun with their hair. I get that you're emotionally  attached to it, because after all we're physically attached to it. But still. If you cut it, and it doesn't look good, then cut it in another way. And it will grow out anyway.
Take a risk! You might end up looking and feeling better that you thought you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers