Friday, March 16, 2012

What's on the plate today?

I wanted to show you all what I was doing last night.
Yesterday I went to a low-price retailer to day to get some stuff for tomorrows birthday party. And of course i ended up with a bit more than I had planned. I bought these pens for decorating ceramics. I've always wanted to try it out and found my self a plate and started decorating at once when i came home. It's so fun putting some colour on. I believe that colour really makes people happy. A colourful home is a happy one. A colourful plate is a happy plate.
I should maybe have stopped at this point, but knowing when to stop can be a challenge in it self.

 So my end product for my first plate was this. Hope you like it. I do anyway =) I just have to put it in the oven for 30minutes and its done! Now i have to go and start my big project of the day; making a kick ass chocolate cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers